Click each question to see the answer below

The building inspection department, office of planning and zoning, or department of permits in your community will have a list of permits and inspections related to building and zoning codes for new construction or remodelling.

It depends on the type of change and when the request occurs, but typically you can do this. Please note that such changes can greatly impact the cost.

JC Shotcrete Logo
  • 33179 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2S 2C1
  • (604) 854-5700 - Ext. 25
  • admin@jcshotcrete.ca

Copyright ©  2020 JC Shotcrete – All Rights Reserved